SERVICING • PORTLAND • VANCOUVER • LAKE OSWEGO • BEAVERTON • EUGENE • SURROUNDING AREAS
About Primary Residential Mortgage
PRMI continues to grow its footprint in WA with the addition of the new brick-and-mortar branch located in Vancouver under the management of Mike Liane, Division President, EJ Liane, Branch Manager and Deanna McClelland, Sales Manager.
This team has over 35years of experience in the mortgage industry and ready and focused to assist community members with their dreams of homeownership.
Deanna McClelland has been in the industry since 1988 and before joining PRMI, she was a Loan Consultant at Guild Mortgage Company.
“There are many programs out there to support home buyers when applying for a mortgage and most people have no idea they exist, especially when it comes to little to no down payment options,” said Deanna McClelland. “I want to give people in our community the tools and resources they need to help them with making one of the biggest financial decisions in their lifetime.”
“Serving our community and keeping operations and decisions local is incredibly important to us,” said Mike Liane, Division President. “Our community seems to be on a steady rise for home buying and we are here to help!”
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. (PRMI) was founded in 1998 by Dave Zitting, Jeff Zitting and Steve Chapman. PRMI has grown into a nationwide, multibillion-dollar operation with over 1,800 employees and nearly 250 branches. The company is licensed in 49 states and serves all segments of the market. PRMI is a privately held company that focuses primarily on traditional residential loan products. For information on PRMI, please visit www.PrimaryResidentialMortgage.com PRMI is an Equal Housing Lender. NMLS#3094
Our team of local specialists is here to walk you through each step of the process. Check out our quick and convenient pre-qualification options
- Andrea was with us through the whole purchase of our home. When I would freak out about something she would be there to calm me down. We bought our house almost a year ago and I still call Andrea from time to time with questions. She was always very pleasant and excited to talk to me. I have recommended her to several people and will continue to do so! Thank you Andrea
EJ was always looking out our best interest! She is an expert at seeing things that COULD be an issue and working on it BEFORE it ever became an issue!
- Scott was very helpful. This is the first home that my girlfriend and I have purchased and we barely knew anything about the process. Scott helped us every step of the way and was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. He kept in contact with us every step of the way and was easy to get a hold of if we had any questions.
- Being out of State, I am fortunate to have Lin Dinsmore walk me through the loan process. I was worried about meeting the down payment, and the folks at PRMI presented the various possibilities to meet my goal. I am very thankful to move-in into my new place at this time of the year! Thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Deanna kept us informed throughout the whole process. She was prompt with paperwork, and being able to e-sign all the documents was a great help. She even went to bat for us with the appraiser, and we ended up with a new roof! We really felt like everyone was personally invested in our getting this house. Thanks, y'all!
- Jan was very supportive during this process. Whenever I had a question she responded very quickly. I will definitely recommend Jan to friends that need refinancing.
I am beyond satisfied with the professional service that was provided to me. Angela, and her team were nothing but informative, candid, and always there to answer my questions. They walked me through the process, and kept me informed throughout it all
Angela Keith is excellent in everything she does. She even understands MY sense of humor, which is a rare and wondrous quality in her.